Effective Date: July 31, 2018
We keep your personal information personal and private. We will not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone except as necessary to provide our services or as otherwise described in this Policy.
2. FROM WHOM WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
This Policy applies to Stonecast Ventures LLC’s collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information of the following categories of individuals:
- Website Visitors: Individuals who visit our Websites and who may volunteer certain contact data (such as their email address) to receive communications from Stonecast Ventures LLC. For the purposes of this Policy, “Websites” shall refer collectively to https://www.aseo.tech as well as any other websites Stonecast Ventures LLC owns and that link to this Policy. For clarity, “Websites” does not include any sites owned or operated by our Customers.
- Customers: Those who register on their own or on behalf of an entity or organization to use any of the Stonecast Ventures LLC Services (as defined below), including administrators on a Customer account. For the purposes of this Policy, “Services” shall refer to all products or service offerings made available by Stonecast Ventures LLC.
- End Users: Individuals who visit our Customers’ websites and whose information we process in order to provide the Services to our Customers pursuant to our agreements with them.
- Attendees: Individuals who provide their information to Stonecast Ventures LLC or Stonecast Ventures LLC representatives when they attend or register to attend Stonecast Ventures LLC-sponsored events or other events at which Stonecast Ventures LLC participates.
This Policy does not apply to our Customers’ websites, which may have their own terms and privacy policies. Our Customers are solely responsible for establishing policies for and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the collection of personal information in connection with the use of our Services by End Users with whom our Customers interact.
3. NOTE FOR MINORS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of consent (as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides; “Age of Consent”). By accessing, using or interacting with our Websites or Services, you certify to us that you are not under the Age of Consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the Age of Consent without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Consent, then please contact us through the contact details available below.
4. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Name, email address, and other contact information. We ask for and—at your option—collect your contact data (such as name and email address) from you when you submit web forms on our Websites, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us. We also may ask you to submit such personal information if you choose to use interactive features of the Websites, including participation in surveys, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law.
- Log Files. Just as when you visit and interact with most websites and services delivered via the Internet, when you visit our Websites, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
- When you visit or access our Websites (including when you interact or engage with our Embedded Items), we use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, tags and other technologies ("Tracking Technologies").
- Interactive Areas. The Websites may offer publicly accessible blogs, community forums, comments sections, discussion forums, or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”). If you choose to participate in any of these Interactive Areas, please be aware that that any information that you post in an Interactive Area might be read, collected, and used by others who access it.
- Customer Account Information. When you register for a ASEO.TECH account, we collect your email address and other contact data (such as your name and phone number). We will also ask you to enter your website domain in order to participate in the Services. We refer to this information as “Customer Information” for the purposes of this Policy. Customer Information is required to identify you as a Customer and permit you to access your account(s). By voluntarily providing us with such Customer Information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal information or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us.
- Payment Information. When you sign up for one of our paid Services, you must provide billing information. The information you will need to submit depends on which billing method you choose. For example, if you pay with a credit card, we will collect your card information and billing address, although we do not store full credit card numbers or personal account numbers.
- Stonecast Ventures LLC provides content delivery network (“CDN”), web optimization and security services that our Customers use to improve and protect their websites, in order to provide high availability and high performance. Note that we are a conduit for information controlled by others. It is our Customers and their users who are responsible for the content transmitted across our network (e.g., images, written content, graphics, etc.).
- We collect End Users’ information when they use our Customers’ websites, web applications, and APIs. This information may include but is not limited to IP addresses, unique and persistent device identifiers, WiFi information, operating system and device information, system configuration information, and other information about traffic to and from Customers’ websites (collectively, “Log Data”). We collect and use Log Data to operate, maintain, and improve our Services in performance of our obligations under our Customer agreements. For example, Log Data can help us to detect new threats, identify malicious third parties, and provide more robust security protection for our Customers.
- We may ask for and collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you register for or attend a sponsored event or other events at which Stonecast Ventures LLC (and/or its representatives) participates.
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING (EEA ONLY):
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. We normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need your personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Stonecast Ventures LLC Services you have requested), (c) where the processing is in our legitimate interests; or (d) where we are required to collect, retain or share such information under applicable laws.
In some cases, we may need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you have the right to object.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us through the contact details available below.
6. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Stonecast Ventures LLC only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of data we collect, we may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website and Services;
- enable you to access and use the Website and Services;
- process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners. See Section 8 below for information on managing your communication preferences.
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- personalize the Websites and Services, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and
- process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
We may combine information we collect as described above with personal information we obtain from third parties. For example, we may combine information entered on a Stonecast Ventures LLC sales submission form with information we receive from a third-party sales intelligence platform vendor to enhance our ability to market our Services to Customers or potential Customers.
7. INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING & USER CHOICE
Through our Websites and Services, we may provide advertisements that are tailored to you, for example ads that are based on your recent browsing behavior across different websites, browsers, or devices.
You can turn off certain third party Tracking Technologies used for behavioral advertising purposes by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative or by visiting the DAA opt-out program or the EDAA consumer choice page (if you reside in the EU). Please note that certain Tracking Technologies operate at the device and browser level, so to fully opt-out across devices, you will need to do so on each device and browser individually.
8. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any personal information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your information with others in the following circumstances:
- With other subsidiaries or affiliate companies of Stonecast Ventures LLC;
- With our resellers and other sales partners who may help us distribute the Services to Customers;
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- When we are required to disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Service Agreement, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or
- as you may otherwise consent from time to time.
9. INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERS
Whenever Stonecast Ventures LLC shares personal information originating in the EEA or Switzerland with a Stonecast Ventures LLC entity outside the EEA or Switzerland, it will do so on the basis of the EU standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield Framework.
10. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Website Visitors, Attendees and Customers: If you reside in the EU (or in other jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights), you may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with certain supplementary information.
- Receive personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
End Users: Stonecast Ventures LLC has no direct relationship with End Users. Even where “ASEO.TECH” may be indicated as the authoritative name server for a domain, unless Stonecast Ventures LLC is the owner of that domain, we have no control over a domain’s content. Accordingly, we rely upon our Customers to comply with the underlying legal requirements for subject access requests. If an End User requests that we access, correct, update, or delete their information, or no longer wishes to be contacted by one of our Customers that use our Services, we will direct that End User to contact the Customer website(s) with which they interacted directly. Our Customers are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to their website users.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to operate our Websites or provide Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods shall be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected for, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
12. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot guarantee the security of any information. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your personal information or other content you transmit using the Services or Websites, and you do so at your own risk. Thus, we encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the personal information you choose to disclose.
14. BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as information covered by this Policy, in the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business.