We made it:
Really fast loading
Speed up every webpage
Google Pagespeed Insights shows, how much faster your webpages are loading and rendering speed.
Clients website is being stored and served even if origin host is down.
Easy to use
Here is no need to have any special knowledge, just change DNS to ours and everything will work out of the box.
SSL certificate is added
The certificate is one of the ranking factor for Google, if your website doesn’t get it, we will add it.
- Visitors prefer faster websites
- Faster websites give more actions
- More actions bring higher profit
- Turnkey solution for website speed optimisation
- Growth Pagespeed score
- Increase customers loyalty and satisfaction
- White label (easily-customized interface design)
- Additional value at scale
- Be faster than your competitors
- Boost organic positions and conversion rates
- Keep more visitors and increase profit
- Easy setup
- Free 30-day trial
- Enjoy significant fast loading on mobile & desktop
- Boost conversion rates
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment
- Get wildcard SSL certificate for free
- Monitor uptime and get valuable insights
for any volume
- One click setup
- SSL certificate
- HTTP/2 support
- DDoS protection
- Content compression
- Always online
$59 per month$599 annually
- White-Label distribution
- Wildcard SSL certificate
- Unlimited subdomains
- Advanced DDoS protection
- Geographical CDN
- Personal account manager
Your business rateFully tuneable
Become a partner!
Put your logo here
Stay up to date
with the latest news
SEO Trends of 2019
Let’s cover all of online trends of search engine optimization that have become predominant in 2018 in more details.
Using page speed in mobile search ranking
People want to be able to find answers to their questions as fast as possible — studies show that people really care about the speed of a page. Although speed has been used in ranking for some time, that signal was focused on desktop searches.
Google: 53% of mobile users abandon sites that take over 3 seconds to load
New research by Google has found that 53% of mobile website visitors will leave if a webpage doesn’t load within three seconds. The average load time for sites is 19 seconds on a 3G connection and 14 seconds on a 4G.